Dear Village Family,
February 5th concluded, the celebration of Chinese New Year with the Lantern Festival. I was blessed to experience two Spring Festivals while living in Shanghai, China. The richness of the celebrations brought a wonderful sense of community and belonging.
Whether a global remembrance, national holiday, or personal achievement, celebrations provide a way for us to come together and engage in joy. So let's celebrate together some wonderful achievements throughout our Village:
- Noetic Math: Congratulations to our fourteen students who took part in the Noetic Math, led by Mrs. Fator:
- Eight students received National Honorable Mention
- Four students received National Honor Roll.
- One student received the highest score for their Grade in the state.
- Robotics Club: Congratulations to our team for a great inaugural season and for winning a Judge’s Choice Award in the Orlando League’s FIRST Tech Challenge.
- MYP Dance: Congratulations to the students and team for an incredible 1st dance for our Middle Years students (6th through 8th Grade)!
- Global Gala: We received our final donations for the 1st Annual Gala and raised a total of $92,407.25! What a grand celebration of our school family and community. Donations and sponsors designated their funds to celebrate and support the following program areas:
- 64% for the Farm & Garden
- 23% for The Arts
- 10% for Athletics
- 3% for Academics
- 100th Day of School: Congratulations to our Kindergarten students who celebrated turning 100 with a day filled with festivities and fun.
We look forward to continuing to celebrate with joy our students and team as we serve and grow as a Village of God.
In His Grace,
Head of School